RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS
Villa Hope Residents have been the recipient of many wonderful contributions from the community. A special thanks goes out to:
- Brian Duff and family for the Christmas gifts for the client: lots of warm socks, 7 sets of twin sheets, and gift cards to the movies!
- Hidden Treasures in Brillion for donating a new Christmas tree
- The Neil Jones Food Company for a Holiday Wreath
- Mr. Bill Walton for a Boy Scout Holiday Wreath
- Keith’s Vacuum Center in Green Bay for the gift a new vacuum to a client in need.
- Festival Foods for the awesome fruit basket for our Fall Client Picnic.
- Auto Aces – Thanks guys for keeping our vehicles running safely.
- Schreiber Foods and The Green Bay Botanical Garden for a wonderful holiday light show.
- WEAC Region 3 and Sue Clauss for donating two much needed lateral file cabinets.
- Stevi B’s Pizza Buffet for accommodating our Resident lunch outings.
- The crew from the Grand Chute Lion’s Club for building a top class wheelchair ramp at our CBRF.
- The Green Bay Women’s Breakfast Club for their generous donation.
- St. Vincent DePaul for the gift stipends for each of the 42 Villa Hope residents.
- Fox Cities YMCA for membership for all Villa Hope residents.
- Many Anonymous donations. Thank you all, we are truly grateful.
- The Villa Hope staff who regularly re-purpose household items and furniture to the clients of Villa Hope.